Fabulous Questions and Answers for The Ritual Revolution
When + Where We Meet
- Cohort 1 begins on Thursday July 22
- The program duration is 7 weeks – July 22 through September 2, 2021
- We meet LIVE over Zoom each Thursday at 4 pm EDT
- Each call will last 60–90 minutes, depending on how much Q+A is needed.
- Sessions will be a mix of teaching, integration, and Q+A
- Plan for 90 minutes, so you have space for the Q+A
- If necessary, I will add bonus Q+A calls
What if I need to miss a week?
- All calls will be recorded. You will receive recordings of each session by the following day.
- You will have access to the recordings for life.
- That said, you will get the most out of this if you attend live.
Will there be a lot of homework?
- No. This isn’t school. There’s no “homework.”
- Between sessions, you will be encouraged to integrate what you learn by incorporating it into your life. That’s the purpose of this: to take the learnings and put them into practice. We will design experiments and you will implement them between sessions.
What if it’s not working for me?
- If something isn’t working, you’ll report back at the next class and we will modify the experiment.
- I will work directly with you to ensure you’re getting what you need.
Will there be a Facebook group or other online forum?
- YES. Where it will be hosted will be decided in the first session, depending on the group’s needs.
- There will be plenty of contact with me between sessions, and I will give you my direct phone number if you are having issues you want to chat about privately.
I am committed to your success in this experience. There may be bonus Q+A sessions.
Here’s the general overview.
Note that the exact placement of the bonus sessions is subject to change and this may be modified somewhat in practice.
- Week 1: Get CLEAR: What you really want. What you really should be doing. What’s really holding you back.
- Week 2: CATALYZE Change: If you want to get different results, you’ll need to do things differently. How to catalyze yourself to change before some outside force catalyzes you.
- Week 3: COMMIT with CONFIDENCE: Make commitments to yourself that you can keep – no matter what. Strategies to set yourself up for success. Confidently set boundaries and uphold them
- Week 4 (Bonus): CREATE Time and Space: a paradigm shift to working with time that will uncover your time sucks and free up hours of time you didn’t know you had.
- Week 5: Cultivate COURAGE: meet your Resistance Archetypes that spoil your best intentions and learn how to work with them consciously, so they cannot run the show anymore
- Week 6 (Bonus): COMMUNITY + COMMUNICATION: Get other people on board with your new practice. Communicate your boundaries to others in a way that shows value to them, not just to you. Create accountability structures that hold you accountable to yourself.
- Week 7: Create CONSISTENCY: Results don’t come from what you do once in a while. Strategies for how to show up consistently in a way that is sustainable over the long arc of time.
You will receive the Zoom link approximately 1 hour before our first session.